An unexpected issue can be daunting and damaging. Demonstrating leadership during a crisis is critical, and how the situation is handled can often be as important to your reputation as the issue itself.
Prepare for a crisis in advance. Ensure your team is ready to react should an incident occur, whether that’s a product recall, an accident, a cyber-attack, forced downsizing or other issue.
Implement a comprehensive plan in the case of a crisis that includes simple steps for managing communications, along with templates that can be customized for any situation.
We can work with you to create a custom crisis plan to suit your needs. Peak won an international award for crisis communications in 2013 and we have the team to back it up, with five crisis communication experts on staff, including Alyn Edwards, an award-winning TV journalist and Chris Olsen of CTV ‘Olsen on Your Side’ fame to meet all your communications needs.
Let us help you develop a crisis response plan before an incident happens. If you are currently in the midst of a crisis situation, do not worry – we can manage the communication from start to finish with services including the following:
- Develop a strategic response
- Provide real-time counsel
- Craft materials and messaging for all audiences, including employees and media
- Manage the media and interview requests
- Media train spokespeople and provide guidance through interviews
- Monitor reactions in the media and on social media in real-time
- Analyze media and social media responses
Let’s chat about your communications needs. Call us at 604-802-7139.