We Are Hiring! Digital PR Consultant
Location: Vancouver | Closes: Ongoing
Peak Communicators Ltd. is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Digital PR Consultant to join its expanding team in Vancouver.
Reporting to the Vice President, the Digital PR Consultant will contribute to the day-to-day strategy and tactics of various fast-paced and exciting digital and social media accounts.
- Daily social media monitoring using licensed tools
- SEO & SMO of social media accounts including basic design
- Updating clients’ social profiles including design
- Organizing and managing social media client files
- Managing blogger and influencer relations
- Creating, fostering and managing social brand communities
- Creating original strategic social media campaigns
- Establishing metrics programs for social media campaigns
- Blog post writing and social post authoring
- Develop and master different types of social media writing skills (e.g. social news releases, blog posts, social posts, Twitter chats, blogger pitch notes)
- Contribute well to internal brainstorms and add creativity to campaigns
- Know and work within budgets set
- Assist in generating ideas for clients by proactive and lateral thinking
- Assist proposal or RFP preparation – provide research, conduct social media analysis
- Develop confidence with clients, social influencers and colleagues by building knowledge and expertise
- Develop good time management and task prioritization, delivering to agreed deadlines
- Minimum five years related experience in social media communications at an integrated marketing, PR or advertising agency
- Experience working with social media tools such as Radian6, Sysomos, Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop considered an asset
- Proven ability to work efficiently and diligently as part of a team
- Experience publishing on various blog platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university is required
If interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and the successful candidate will begin immediately.