Peak is looking for a Senior Account Executive!
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OR ACCOUNT MANAGER — PR AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Peak Communicators Ltd is looking for an experienced public relations and social media professional to join its team in Vancouver.
Reporting to the Partners, the Senior Account Executive or Account Manager will lead accounts and be responsible for campaign development, account management, media relations, and social media.
- Campaign development:
- Research and develop public relations and social media campaigns
- Set campaign objectives, goals, tactics and metrics for measuring success
- Account management:
- Project-manage campaigns from start to finish
- Manage campaign timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Act as daily client contact and client lead on accounts you’re responsible for
- Be accountable for campaign results and ensure targets set are met
- Manage campaign budgets
- Media relations:
- Write and/or edit campaign materials including news releases, fact sheets, biographies, pitch notes, etc.
- Confidently pitch stories to media
- Develop and maintain relationships with media relevant to clients
- Social media:
- Manage social media programs on behalf of clients
- Develop high-quality and impactful content for social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Measure the success of social media programs
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Experience in a PR agency, journalism or a communications role in-house
- Proven project management skills
- Proven written and verbal communications skills
- Proven evidence of executing social media campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the media landscape in British Columbia specifically, as well as Canada as a whole
- Proven editorial skills – and ability to delegate tactical assignments and accurately judge and edit the work of others
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a college or university is required
If interested in applying, please send your résumé and cover letter to VancouverPR@peakco.com
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and the successful candidate will begin immediately.
Only those candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working at Peak Communicators.
About Peak Communicators
Peak is the leading independent PR firm in Western Canada and has built a solid reputation in the field of communications and public relations. As a full-service PR agency with offices in Vancouver, Kelowna and Calgary, Peak has a wide-ranging roster of clients that span many industries including real estate, mining, retail, hospitality, finance, hi-tech, fitness and education. For more information, visit: www.peakco.com