Peak is looking for a Research Coordinator!
Peak Communicators Inc is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Research Coordinator to join its team in Vancouver.
Reporting to the Account Executive, the Research Coordinator will contribute to the day-to-day tactics of various fast-paced and exciting accounts.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively and accurately monitor, source and clip multiple pieces of client coverage across a range of industries in a timely manner
- Produce accurate and timely coverage and client reports
- Produce comprehensive, up-to-date and targeted influencer lists and blogger contacts across a range of client industries using relevant search tools
- Develop a good understanding of the current influencer landscape and of key blogger contacts
- Demonstrate a good understanding of platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube
- Provide case studies and industry updates that keep consultants and clients well informed of new and existing issues and opportunities
- Undertake comprehensive research tasks that add value to clients and new business campaigns
- Manage multiple deadlines by prioritizing urgency and importance with account leads
- Assist in all forms of communications writing as needed (including pitch notes, news releases, web content, and all other media and communications materials)
- Build relationships with relevant suppliers/contractors
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrate good teamwork – e.g. assisting colleagues in last-minute tasks
- Be positive and consistent in all work-related situations.
- Be able to balance a busy workload, prioritizing tasks as necessary and managing expectations of account leads accordingly
If interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates short listed for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with Peak Communicators.
About Peak Communicators
Peak is the leading independent PR firm in Western Canada and has built a solid reputation in the field of communications and public relations. As a full-service PR agency with offices in Vancouver, Kelowna and Calgary, Peak has a wide-ranging roster of clients that span many industries including real estate, mining, retail, hospitality, finance, hi-tech, fitness and education. For more information, visit: www.peakco.com